The SKFN Community Wellness Program provides services to community members to lead healthy lifestyles and strengthen connections with the Sambaa K’e community. This is a holistic program and includes supports to improve communication, parenting, finances, and provides healing and support service to people living with addictions.
The SKFN Wellness Plan goals are to:
- Support and encourage healing
- Develop healthy communication skills
- Develop strong parenting skills
- Commit to material and financial wellness
- Reduce alcohol and drug abuse, and other addictions
- Promote and encourage physical health
- Strengthen community and personal commitment
SKFN has one-on-one counselling services based on appointments form the mental health nurse who visits the community once a month. To book an appointment, please call the Health Cabin at (867) 206-2146.
For more information on Counselling and Wellness services, please contact the Sambaa K’e Health Cabin at (867) 206-2146 from 1pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
|Hope For Wellness||1-855-242-3310|
|NWT Help Line||1-800-661-0844|
|Canada Suicide Prevention Service||1-833-456-4566|
|Kids Help Phone||1-800-668-6868|
|Wellness Together Canada||Adults: 1-866-585-0445